&Alexithymia
jolyn dislikes long profiles, they reveal too much, and where's the enigma in that? apart from that, jolyn is also an ugly monster, and if you have something against ugly people, then well, too bad.

jolyn adores music, androgynous boys, shark(boy)s, pink spiders, robots, black and red, the word 'awesome', musicians, and referring to herself as the third person, a trait she picked up from uncle goh.

&Verona



&Friends
(in no particular order)

ryan; yiling; elsia; cherie; tharsh; evelynwong; see ler1; see ler2; jumalia; kimberly; denise; dalila; weiping; nurul; shaun; kelvin; jessica; candice; grace; shyaza; chekseen; amirah; jaan; jedidah; nadzirah; juliana; aqilah; charlton; qixuan; aqila; xinyi; sili; samantha; melissa; jolene; nadia; nurul; suetfar; armeeza; joanna; melissa; sakinah; peishi; gurvin; wuyi; yingying; jennifer; dionne; peiwen; zakkiyah; azrina; estee; fiona; germaine; jiaqi; shirlynn; jacqueline; joshua; qianyun;

grouphug; ryan; postsecret; kennysia; xiaxue; levan; translation; dictionary; edison; youtube;

untold prophesy
lingyu
deborah
khairiah
cheryl
alvin


&Gracias
foto decadent ; moargh ; bias-ED.

&Wants
iPod [video], sharkb0izx 101, scene hair, a lot of clothes, tongue, navel and lip piercings, shopping spree, a million billion trillion gazillion dollars, effective weight loss, accessories, skinnies, BILL!, a lot of moshing, 69 hours in a day, more gigs! ask me and i'll tell you



Saturday, January 6 // 12:30 pm


watched darryl gjern oh yong xiang and band plus veeeeky jam today in a studio in boon keng. a really nice place to jam in and i've decided that i want to get a build in studio in my house when i grow up.

after that we went to eat at the lavender food market, before veeek and i bought stickers. i bought a skull shape one for baby! :D

& then we decided that we wanted to eat ben and jerry's ice cream, so we went vivocity to meet ryan to pass him hamsters.

grah i love ben and jerry's, but too much is no good for me. especially cos i grow fat very damn quickly. k shuddup about the fat jokes. :/ i hate fat jokes. they suck, and sometimes they make me want to starve myself till i die and cry till i'm all shrivelled up.

it was already pretty late once we finished, and then we went around sourcing for hamster stuff for ryan, who is the new owner of 3 lovely hamsters (i named them Sun, Moon and Star or Neptune, Jupiter and Pluto. whateverrr. one of them puked corn all over my hand how gross). after that we walked around, and i saw the Uzumaki-Chan. Victoria dared me to whack the ginormous doll. i clenched my hand into a fist and wanted to beat her, but someone stopped me, so i just gave the doll a friendly slap.

then we went cold storage because i wanted to put pads in people's baskets, but the cold storage is too small, nobody one! grrrrahhh. then i had the weird idea to watch diet coke and mentos blow up. and so we purchased diet coke and mentos and trooped outside to do the experiment.

i filmed it down! HAHA! and my favourite song is
MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD, DAMN RIGHT, IT'S BETTER THAN
YOURS! I CAN TEACH YOU, BUT I HAVE TO CHARGE!
ok, it was a joke :/ but seriously, my uncle has pubic hair. after that ryan left. the explosion wasn't really exciting. so small la! then we decided to go wade in the pool & run around irritating people. i was holding onto veek's pedal bag, running around like an asshole and i sweat like a pig [ok no fat jokes]. oh we also played with the wet umbrella bags. hahahah. ass smacking, boob hitting. crazy people

and then we finally went wading. me, khairiah and veek. halimatul was being 'bimbo' and getting worried about her clothes getting wet and stuff. LOL! we terrorized people and tried to sabo halimatul. and then we sat down and talked about stuff and veek played the guitar, and tried to teach me some cool shit. yay. blitzberg pop and MOP and all that. and i learned of LILLIAN FOO'S existence. we sat on the floor, yowling LILLIAN FOO WHERE ARE YOU, and me "lillian foo, moo moo moo" yeah, what a poet.

veek says she can teach me guitar. now, i have like a few teachers. veek, sam, etc etc etc. yay.

anyway i reached home pretty late, my mum wants to kill me and now i'm typing shit. i have holiday homework leftover. great.

when can we do this again?

it isn't fair, i was so close to getting over you,..
www.grouphug.us, i love this website. it's so sad reading about people's confessions. but kinda relieved to know i'm not the only one hurting inside a lot of the times...

here's one of my favourites.

I left to fight in the war in Iraq. I wrote my girlfriend every day I could and called her whenever a chance arose.

The day I left I gave my best friend a thousand dollars, I asked him to scatter roses around my house and light candles. Told him to put "Gone till November" by wyclef. I was only going to be gone for six months and I would be back by november, if not around then. She loved the roses and she did cry, but she loved that I thought of her.

I came back and she told me she cheated on me. I left the love of my life and now she is dating him.

I've told no one that I put myself on a list to go back to Iraq, I plan on dying there.

please don't send me mixed signals, dear. because i'm suffering without any idea of what to do...


R0BOT