&Alexithymia
jolyn dislikes long profiles, they reveal too much, and where's the enigma in that? apart from that, jolyn is also an ugly monster, and if you have something against ugly people, then well, too bad.

jolyn adores music, androgynous boys, shark(boy)s, pink spiders, robots, black and red, the word 'awesome', musicians, and referring to herself as the third person, a trait she picked up from uncle goh.

&Verona



&Friends
(in no particular order)

ryan; yiling; elsia; cherie; tharsh; evelynwong; see ler1; see ler2; jumalia; kimberly; denise; dalila; weiping; nurul; shaun; kelvin; jessica; candice; grace; shyaza; chekseen; amirah; jaan; jedidah; nadzirah; juliana; aqilah; charlton; qixuan; aqila; xinyi; sili; samantha; melissa; jolene; nadia; nurul; suetfar; armeeza; joanna; melissa; sakinah; peishi; gurvin; wuyi; yingying; jennifer; dionne; peiwen; zakkiyah; azrina; estee; fiona; germaine; jiaqi; shirlynn; jacqueline; joshua; qianyun;

grouphug; ryan; postsecret; kennysia; xiaxue; levan; translation; dictionary; edison; youtube;

untold prophesy
lingyu
deborah
khairiah
cheryl
alvin


&Gracias
foto decadent ; moargh ; bias-ED.

&Wants
iPod [video], sharkb0izx 101, scene hair, a lot of clothes, tongue, navel and lip piercings, shopping spree, a million billion trillion gazillion dollars, effective weight loss, accessories, skinnies, BILL!, a lot of moshing, 69 hours in a day, more gigs! ask me and i'll tell you



Saturday, December 10 // 8:41 am


nothing much happened this past few days. i went to watch chicken little and then i shopping for CDs (ah, i spotted Nirvana, finally) and you know. the works.

my blog is dead, maybe i should do something. like remove that stupid password thingy.

Hey you, hey you,
devils little sister,
listening to your twisted transistor,
hold it between your legs turn it up turn it up,
the wind is coming threw, cant get enough,
a lonely life,
where no one understands you,
but don’t give up,
because the music tune,
because the music tune,
and it is raging inside you,
forever preaching, you too,
your screams a whisper,
hang on you twisted transistor,
hey you, hey you, finally you get it,
the world ant there, eat it if you let it,
and does your tears fall long,
your dress, your dress,
vibrations coming threw,
your in a mess a lonely life,
where no one understands you but don’t give up because the music tune,
because the music tune,
and it is raging inside you,
forever preaching, you too,
your screams a whisper,
hang on you twisted transistor,
hey you, hey you,
this wont hurt a bit,
se's who, se's who,
and that’s the timeless bitch,
just let me be, between you and me,
don’t fit,
music tune,
and it is raging inside you,forever preaching, you too,
your screams a whisper,
hang on twisted transistor.

twisted transistor - korn

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG (: especially the video, with all the gangsta rappers in it. i see snoop dogg, zxibit, lil jon and who knows who else. how do you play a bass? you're supposed to strum it, not hit it with all your might.

Go!

Stapled shut, inside and ouside would and I'm
Sealed in tight, bizzar but right at home
Claustrophobic, closing in and I'm
Catostrophic, not again
I'm smeared across the page, and doused in gasoline
I wear you like a stain, yet I'm the one who's obscene
Catch me upon all your sordid little insurrections,
I've got no time to lose, and I'm just caught up in all the cattle

Fray the stings
Throw the sheathes
Hold your breath
And listen!

I am a world before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

I'm ripped across the ditch, and settled in the dirt and I'm
Wiggled like a stitch, yet I'm the one who's hurt
Pay attention to your twisted little indiscretions
I've got no right to way, I'm just caught up all the battles

Locked in flesh
Pushed in place
Hold your breath
And listen!

I am a world before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

I am a world before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

My end
It justifies my needs
All I have to do is delay
I'm given time to evade
The end of the road is my end
It justifies my needs
All I have to do is delay
I'm haven't time to evade
THE END OF THE ROAD!

I am a world before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

I am a world before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

I am a world before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, OH!

before i forget - slipknot

nice video, the only one in which they're not wearing their masks, if i'm not wrong.

aiya, i going to eat breakfast liao. i think i'm a bit loony. wake up at 7am everyday and play neopets. OMG, I'M CRAZY):


R0BOT