&Alexithymia

jolyn dislikes long profiles, they reveal too much, and where's the enigma in that?
apart from that, jolyn is also an ugly monster, and if you have something against ugly people, then well, too bad.
jolyn adores music, androgynous boys, shark(boy)s, pink spiders, robots, black and red, the word 'awesome', musicians, and referring to herself as the third person, a trait she picked up from uncle goh.
&Verona
&Friends
(in no particular order)
ryan;
yiling;
elsia;
cherie;
tharsh;
evelynwong;
see ler1;
see ler2;
jumalia;
kimberly;
denise;
dalila;
weiping;
nurul;
shaun;
kelvin;
jessica;
candice;
grace;
shyaza;
chekseen;
amirah;
jaan;
jedidah;
nadzirah;
juliana;
aqilah;
charlton;
qixuan;
aqila;
xinyi;
sili;
samantha;
melissa;
jolene;
nadia;
nurul;
suetfar;
armeeza;
joanna;
melissa;
sakinah;
peishi;
gurvin;
wuyi;
yingying;
jennifer;
dionne;
peiwen;
zakkiyah;
azrina;
estee;
fiona;
germaine;
jiaqi;
shirlynn;
jacqueline;
joshua;
qianyun;
grouphug;
ryan;
postsecret;
kennysia;
xiaxue;
levan;
translation;
dictionary;
edison;
youtube;
untold prophesy
lingyu
deborah
khairiah
cheryl
alvin
&Gracias
foto decadent ;
moargh ;
bias-ED.
&Wants
iPod [video], sharkb0izx 101, scene hair, a lot of clothes, tongue, navel and lip piercings, shopping spree, a million billion trillion gazillion dollars, effective weight loss, accessories,
skinnies, BILL!, a lot of moshing, 69 hours in a day, more gigs! ask me and i'll tell you
Wednesday, November 9 // 8:17 pm
g toOh no don't go changing, that what you told me from the start,
Thought you where something different, that's when it all just fell apart,
Like you're so perfect, and I can't measure up,Well
i'm not perfect, just all messed up
I was losing myself to somebody else, but now I see
I don't wanna pretend so this is the end of you and me
Cause the girl that you want,She was tearing us apart,Cause she's was everything, everything i'm notIt's not like I need somebody, telling me where I should go at night
Don't worry you'll find somebody, someone to tell how to live their life,
Cause
you're so perfect and no one measures up, yea all by yourself you're all messed up
Now wait a minute, because of you I never knew all the things I had
Hey don't you get it, i'm not going anywhere with u tonight cause this is my life
I was losing myself to somebody else, but now I see
I don't wanna pretend so this is the end of you and me
Cause the girl that you want,She was tearing us apart,Cause she's was everything, everything i'm notBut now I see
I don't wanna pretend so this is the end of you and me
Cause the girl that you want she was tearing us apart, cause she's everything, everything i'm not------
she's everything i'm not. i'm sorry, i can never be her.went cycling in the rain. i enjoyed it.