&Alexithymia

jolyn dislikes long profiles, they reveal too much, and where's the enigma in that?
apart from that, jolyn is also an ugly monster, and if you have something against ugly people, then well, too bad.
jolyn adores music, androgynous boys, shark(boy)s, pink spiders, robots, black and red, the word 'awesome', musicians, and referring to herself as the third person, a trait she picked up from uncle goh.
&Verona
&Friends
(in no particular order)
ryan;
yiling;
elsia;
cherie;
tharsh;
evelynwong;
see ler1;
see ler2;
jumalia;
kimberly;
denise;
dalila;
weiping;
nurul;
shaun;
kelvin;
jessica;
candice;
grace;
shyaza;
chekseen;
amirah;
jaan;
jedidah;
nadzirah;
juliana;
aqilah;
charlton;
qixuan;
aqila;
xinyi;
sili;
samantha;
melissa;
jolene;
nadia;
nurul;
suetfar;
armeeza;
joanna;
melissa;
sakinah;
peishi;
gurvin;
wuyi;
yingying;
jennifer;
dionne;
peiwen;
zakkiyah;
azrina;
estee;
fiona;
germaine;
jiaqi;
shirlynn;
jacqueline;
joshua;
qianyun;
grouphug;
ryan;
postsecret;
kennysia;
xiaxue;
levan;
translation;
dictionary;
edison;
youtube;
untold prophesy
lingyu
deborah
khairiah
cheryl
alvin
&Gracias
foto decadent ;
moargh ;
bias-ED.
&Wants
iPod [video], sharkb0izx 101, scene hair, a lot of clothes, tongue, navel and lip piercings, shopping spree, a million billion trillion gazillion dollars, effective weight loss, accessories,
skinnies, BILL!, a lot of moshing, 69 hours in a day, more gigs! ask me and i'll tell you
Saturday, November 26 // 2:08 pm
can someone please tell me what sort of person i am?
wait, let me guess. i'm extremely dumb, extremely ugly and extremely idiotic? oh, not to mention spastic? i feel stupid, why should i care what
you think of me?! just as long as i love myself (which i don't, can't seem to comprehend why. maybe it's bcos i'm extremely dumb, ugly and idiotic like i mentioned just now?) and my family loves me, i'll be all-set.
-__-" shit. complete utter BULL SHIT. jolyn, jolyn when will you stop crapping?
i love SOAD, i love MTV's
ROCKIT!.
hypnotize.
i'm learning this song now, D A Bm G. lalalala. GO JOLYN, YOU CAN MASTER IT (: plus, this song really fits the mood. those things i'll never say to YOU. sigh, i'm really so fucking depressed.
[Verse 1]
I'm tugging at my hair
I'm pulling at my clothes
I'm trying to keep my cool
I know it shows
I'm staring at my feet
My cheeks are turning red
I'm searching for the words inside my head
'Cause I'm feeling nervous
Trying to be so perfect
'Cause I know you're worth it...you're worth it...yeah
[Chorus]
If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I want to blow you away
Be with you every night
Am I squeezing you too tight?
If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down on one knee...
Marry me today!
Guess I'm wishing my life away...
With these things I'll never say
[Verse 2]
It don't do me any good
It's just a waste of time
What use is it to you, what's on my mind?
If it ain't comin' out
We're not goin' anywhere
So why can't I just tell you that I care?
'Cause I'm feeling nervous
Trying to be so perfect
'Cause I know you're worth it...you're worth it...yeah
[Chorus]
If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I want to blow you away
Be with you every night
Am I squeezing you too tight?
If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down on one knee
Marry me today!
Guess I'm wishing my life away...
With these things I'll never say
[Bridge]
What's wrong?
With my tongue?
These words keep slippin' away...
I stutter...
I stumble
Like I've got nothin' to sa-ay...
'Cause I'm feelin' nervous
Tryin' to be so perfect
'Cause I know you're worth it...
you're worth it...yeah
Da da da da da da da da da...Da da da da da da da da da...
Guess I'm wishing my life away
With these things I'll never say
If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I want to blow you away
Be with you every night
Am I squeezing you too tight?
If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down on one knee
Marry me today
Guess I'm wishing my life away
With these things I'll never say
With these things I'll never sa-ay
---
tcher asked me to sing, then i shook my head vehemently. i can't sing ): but i love singing. never mind, i'll just dream... dreaming is what i do best (: