&Alexithymia
jolyn dislikes long profiles, they reveal too much, and where's the enigma in that? apart from that, jolyn is also an ugly monster, and if you have something against ugly people, then well, too bad.

jolyn adores music, androgynous boys, shark(boy)s, pink spiders, robots, black and red, the word 'awesome', musicians, and referring to herself as the third person, a trait she picked up from uncle goh.

&Verona



&Friends
(in no particular order)

ryan; yiling; elsia; cherie; tharsh; evelynwong; see ler1; see ler2; jumalia; kimberly; denise; dalila; weiping; nurul; shaun; kelvin; jessica; candice; grace; shyaza; chekseen; amirah; jaan; jedidah; nadzirah; juliana; aqilah; charlton; qixuan; aqila; xinyi; sili; samantha; melissa; jolene; nadia; nurul; suetfar; armeeza; joanna; melissa; sakinah; peishi; gurvin; wuyi; yingying; jennifer; dionne; peiwen; zakkiyah; azrina; estee; fiona; germaine; jiaqi; shirlynn; jacqueline; joshua; qianyun;

grouphug; ryan; postsecret; kennysia; xiaxue; levan; translation; dictionary; edison; youtube;

untold prophesy
lingyu
deborah
khairiah
cheryl
alvin


&Gracias
foto decadent ; moargh ; bias-ED.

&Wants
iPod [video], sharkb0izx 101, scene hair, a lot of clothes, tongue, navel and lip piercings, shopping spree, a million billion trillion gazillion dollars, effective weight loss, accessories, skinnies, BILL!, a lot of moshing, 69 hours in a day, more gigs! ask me and i'll tell you



Friday, August 19 // 9:20 pm


I LOVE MY NEW LAYOUT. even if you think it sucks. when did i ask for your opinion?

there's a screw loose in my brain. maybe it's from all the intense heat of the sun. or maybe it's just the madness that's all around me.

i've always loved this song. ((:

Last night I just wanted to have fun
To go out with my friends
I took my dad's car
I never thought he would find out
But I crashed in a wall
Man I'm dead
I guess it's no use
I'm screwing up ever little thing I ever try to do
I was born to lose
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

[Chorus]
God must hate me
He cursed me for eternity
God must hate me
Maybe you should pray for me
I'm breaking down and you can't save me
I'm stuck in hell
And I wanna go home
[x2]

Last night I had to study for this test
I forgot man I'm dead
And now my brain is bursting out of my head
I can't think I can't breathe
Once againI guess its no use
Im screwing up every little thing i ever tried to do
I was born to lose
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

[Chorus]

So what in the world am I supposed to do?
I never did anything to you
So can't you find something else to do?

[Chorus]
God must hate me
I wanna go home

Godmusthateme/simpleplan

i know God loves me. He showers me with his love, but i think this song is damn catchy. HAHA.

YAYYAYYAYYAY.

i can't wait for tomorrow, 12pm. MY SECOND GUITAR LESSON.

frets, chords, notes. i love them. the vibration of the guitar.

THE FEEL OF THE GUITAR ON MY THIGH.

the way i feel when i'm strumming it. GOD. <3<3<3333333.

i love saturdays ((:

the only thing i hate is that it's situated very near someone's house.

that sucks. and you know, did i ever tell you that people look at you with respect in their eyes?

OH MY OH MY. so cool.

sry, just mindless gushing about my precious blue guitar.

-------

haha. halimatul calls me the female moses, whatever that means :p
the parting of the soil.

we spent like 2++ hours trying to dig a hole to plant the ginger thing.

uh oh. halimatul used the broomstick. the detachable plastic one. it has mud all over it, and shh. don't tell or we'll die. we left it in the garden, and we don't care!

it's from the class. school property.

we splashed water all over the little plot of land, and the janitors were wondering what we were doing. the kind uncle helped us dig a big hole. thanks (((: we were laughing away, and i have mud all over my poor legs and shoes.

i hate the journey home. especially when the bus is so fucking crowded, i have no where to sit. and during the bus rides home, it's inevitable. you have to think. even if you don't want to. and you know what i'm wondering? i'm wondering what i did wrong. i'm wondering when i'll forget. i'm wondering what i'll be when i'm all grown up.

i don't mind going home alone. really. i enjoy the peace and quiet, but why must one think so much? i think even more than albert einstein, and all my thoughts are not important. not like E=mc sq. harhar.

why is it so hard being a teenager?
why is it so hard to forget?
why is it so difficult to remember?
why is it that i can't be happy?

someone. please answer.

the spirits above reading my little private blog, please reply!


R0BOT