&Alexithymia

jolyn dislikes long profiles, they reveal too much, and where's the enigma in that?
apart from that, jolyn is also an ugly monster, and if you have something against ugly people, then well, too bad.
jolyn adores music, androgynous boys, shark(boy)s, pink spiders, robots, black and red, the word 'awesome', musicians, and referring to herself as the third person, a trait she picked up from uncle goh.
&Verona
&Friends
(in no particular order)
ryan;
yiling;
elsia;
cherie;
tharsh;
evelynwong;
see ler1;
see ler2;
jumalia;
kimberly;
denise;
dalila;
weiping;
nurul;
shaun;
kelvin;
jessica;
candice;
grace;
shyaza;
chekseen;
amirah;
jaan;
jedidah;
nadzirah;
juliana;
aqilah;
charlton;
qixuan;
aqila;
xinyi;
sili;
samantha;
melissa;
jolene;
nadia;
nurul;
suetfar;
armeeza;
joanna;
melissa;
sakinah;
peishi;
gurvin;
wuyi;
yingying;
jennifer;
dionne;
peiwen;
zakkiyah;
azrina;
estee;
fiona;
germaine;
jiaqi;
shirlynn;
jacqueline;
joshua;
qianyun;
grouphug;
ryan;
postsecret;
kennysia;
xiaxue;
levan;
translation;
dictionary;
edison;
youtube;
untold prophesy
lingyu
deborah
khairiah
cheryl
alvin
&Gracias
foto decadent ;
moargh ;
bias-ED.
&Wants
iPod [video], sharkb0izx 101, scene hair, a lot of clothes, tongue, navel and lip piercings, shopping spree, a million billion trillion gazillion dollars, effective weight loss, accessories,
skinnies, BILL!, a lot of moshing, 69 hours in a day, more gigs! ask me and i'll tell you
Tuesday, July 12 // 7:37 pm
eleventh day
here's another song. ((:
because of youkelly clarkson.
I will not make
The same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break
The way you did, you fell so hard
I’ve learned the hard way
To never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don’t get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you I am afraid
I lose my way
And it’s not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that’s weakness in your eyes
I’m forced to fake
A smile, a laugh, every day of my life
My heart can’t possibly break
When it wasn’t even whole to start with
I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing
Because of you
Because of you
Because of you I am afraid
Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don’t get hurt
Because of you I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of youI don’t know how to let anyone else in
Because of youI’m ashamed of my life because it’s empty
Because of you I am afraid
Because of you.
---
i love kelly's voice. i want to sing like her. or marion raven. and i want to write songs like avril lavigne.
too bad i'm me.
so i guess i have to make the best of it.
i have a phobia about trains now. i thought i saw *ahem* today. i practically sprinted out of the mrt control station, and i covered my face with the sketchbook.
i don't want to see *ahem* ever again. thank you.
i'm not scared of him. i'm just worried i'll be mocked.
i know i look totally doofy with the sketchbook. but no choice la. i'm so ashamed of myself.
---
we had the HSL charity food drive thingy today :p
i realize harassing people to buy food from us is so
fun! we went around the classroom block, convincing people to buy more stuff.
lingyu's mum's soup is
fabulous please try or you will regret (:
there were some really rude people. fuck you right back. we're asking you to buy it for
charity not that we're earning anything. don't you understand?
we sold at really cheap prices. so don't expect discounts.
shaunie, i'm so sorry! i know i promised to go back huamin, but the charity thing kept me in school. don't be angry ((: next time! promise.
he waited for me for like about 2 hours? in the end, he waited in vain. poor chap.
met tharsh. and shaunie, fuck you. call me bitch. slap your face with a stinky tuna fish!
we went back home today. (: my best friend rocks.
i have nothing else to say, i guess.
buhhbyeeeee.