&Alexithymia
jolyn dislikes long profiles, they reveal too much, and where's the enigma in that? apart from that, jolyn is also an ugly monster, and if you have something against ugly people, then well, too bad.

jolyn adores music, androgynous boys, shark(boy)s, pink spiders, robots, black and red, the word 'awesome', musicians, and referring to herself as the third person, a trait she picked up from uncle goh.

&Verona



&Friends
(in no particular order)

ryan; yiling; elsia; cherie; tharsh; evelynwong; see ler1; see ler2; jumalia; kimberly; denise; dalila; weiping; nurul; shaun; kelvin; jessica; candice; grace; shyaza; chekseen; amirah; jaan; jedidah; nadzirah; juliana; aqilah; charlton; qixuan; aqila; xinyi; sili; samantha; melissa; jolene; nadia; nurul; suetfar; armeeza; joanna; melissa; sakinah; peishi; gurvin; wuyi; yingying; jennifer; dionne; peiwen; zakkiyah; azrina; estee; fiona; germaine; jiaqi; shirlynn; jacqueline; joshua; qianyun;

grouphug; ryan; postsecret; kennysia; xiaxue; levan; translation; dictionary; edison; youtube;

untold prophesy
lingyu
deborah
khairiah
cheryl
alvin


&Gracias
foto decadent ; moargh ; bias-ED.

&Wants
iPod [video], sharkb0izx 101, scene hair, a lot of clothes, tongue, navel and lip piercings, shopping spree, a million billion trillion gazillion dollars, effective weight loss, accessories, skinnies, BILL!, a lot of moshing, 69 hours in a day, more gigs! ask me and i'll tell you



Friday, June 24 // 4:48 pm


jolyn is back from playing badminton for four hours straight.
jolyn's arms and soles are aching from playing barefoot.
jolyn is smelly, stinky and sad.
jolyn needs a bath immediately.
jolyn is too sad and tired to get her fat ass off the chair.
jolyn feels lonely.
jolyn feels sad and guilty cos she made her cousin unhappy.
jolyn doesn't feel any happier.
jolyn doesn't believe in dreams.
jolyn feels like dying, but she doesn't want to die.
jolyn is sad.

i am sad.

wait. let's try it again.

i am happy. very happy. reverse psychology. pretend you're happy! yay! this is not working. ugh. nothing to blog about. my soles are hurting from playing barefoot. i played until i can't even stand upright. i stink. and i look like i just got out of the bath, from sweating too much.

i have no idea why i'm sad. or maybe i do... or i don't. i really wanted to go out today, but somehow, i spent the time playing badminton. eee yerr. there's something totally wrong in this picture. i'm supposed to be how i was before, happy-go-lucky. not caring if i look ugly.

but it does matter. i think there must be a big ugly tattoo on my head with the word 'UGLY' on it in green. i think people shun me. i think i'm going crazy. i suck.

everytime i imagine someone smirking at me, and then i hit the shuttlecock so freaking hard, michh says she can hear the SWOOSH and the THWACK. i pretend the shuttlecock is 'pain'. i don't want 'pain' to lend in my court, so i hit it so freaking hard.

what the fuck. i'm going crazy alright. i need to see a shrink.

i leave you guys with a song i love so much.

Something isn't right
I can feel it again, feel it again
This isn't the first time that you left me waiting
Sad excuses and false hopes high
I saw this coming still I don't know why I let you in
I knew it all along
You're so predictable
Iknew something would go wrong (something's always wrong)
So you don't have to call
Or say anything at all
You're so predictable (so predictable)
So take your empty words, your broken promises
And all the time you stole, cuz I am done with this
I could give it away, give it away;
I'm doin everything I should've
And now I'm making a change, I'm living today
I'm giving back what you gave me
I don't need anything
I knew it all along
You're so predictable
I knew something would go wrong (something's always wrong)
So you don't have to call
Or say anything at all
You're so predictable (so predictable)
Everywhere I go, everyone I meet, every time i try to fall in love, they all wanna know why I'm so broken;
why am I so cold, why i'm so hard inside, why am i scared, what am i afraid of? I don't even know!
This story's never had an end;
I've been waiting, i've been searching, I've been hoping, I've been dreaming
you would come back.
But I know the ending of this story.
You're never coming back.
NEVER.
{echo NEVER}
I knew it all along
You're so predictable
I knew something would go wrong (something's always wrong)
So you don't have to call
Or say anything at all
You're so predictable(so predictable)
EVERYWHERE I GO FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
EVERYONE I LOVE, EVERYONE I CARE ABOUT
(so predictable)
THEY'RE ALL GONNA WANNA KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME
AND I KNOW WHAT IT IS AND I'M ENDING THIS RIGHT NOW.

"predictable" good charlotte


R0BOT