&Alexithymia

jolyn dislikes long profiles, they reveal too much, and where's the enigma in that?
apart from that, jolyn is also an ugly monster, and if you have something against ugly people, then well, too bad.
jolyn adores music, androgynous boys, shark(boy)s, pink spiders, robots, black and red, the word 'awesome', musicians, and referring to herself as the third person, a trait she picked up from uncle goh.
&Verona
&Friends
(in no particular order)
ryan;
yiling;
elsia;
cherie;
tharsh;
evelynwong;
see ler1;
see ler2;
jumalia;
kimberly;
denise;
dalila;
weiping;
nurul;
shaun;
kelvin;
jessica;
candice;
grace;
shyaza;
chekseen;
amirah;
jaan;
jedidah;
nadzirah;
juliana;
aqilah;
charlton;
qixuan;
aqila;
xinyi;
sili;
samantha;
melissa;
jolene;
nadia;
nurul;
suetfar;
armeeza;
joanna;
melissa;
sakinah;
peishi;
gurvin;
wuyi;
yingying;
jennifer;
dionne;
peiwen;
zakkiyah;
azrina;
estee;
fiona;
germaine;
jiaqi;
shirlynn;
jacqueline;
joshua;
qianyun;
grouphug;
ryan;
postsecret;
kennysia;
xiaxue;
levan;
translation;
dictionary;
edison;
youtube;
untold prophesy
lingyu
deborah
khairiah
cheryl
alvin
&Gracias
foto decadent ;
moargh ;
bias-ED.
&Wants
iPod [video], sharkb0izx 101, scene hair, a lot of clothes, tongue, navel and lip piercings, shopping spree, a million billion trillion gazillion dollars, effective weight loss, accessories,
skinnies, BILL!, a lot of moshing, 69 hours in a day, more gigs! ask me and i'll tell you
Wednesday, March 16 // 10:19 pm
okayyes.
the bandwidth has exceeded.
time to do something about it, jolyn.
oh yes. i WILL do something about it.
just now now
xD
okayyes. if there is a song that i wanna sing to junren, it's this:
i don't really like you by skye sweetnam
I know what you're trying to do
Make me fall for you
Oh why
I'd like you to leave
And leave me alone
Everywhere I go,
You'll always be there,
Try to give you hints to leave
[But it's like it came of the other ear]
I don't care what you do
I don't care about you
I don't care get a clue
Cause I don't really like you,
I dont really like you
You and your friends are dense
You dont make any sense
It's all at your expense
Cause I don't really like you,
I dont really like you
Why have you done this to me
[You know I'm busy]
Oh why
I've been nice so far
But I can't take it anymore
Time passes by
And you wonder why
I'm not gonna lie
You mean nothin' to me
I don't care what you do
I don't care about you
I don't care get a clue
Cause I don't really like you,
I dont really like you
You and your friends are dense
You dont make any sense
It's all at your expense
Cause I don't really like you,
I dont really like you
You heard what I said
I said I dont really like you
Time passes by
And you wonder why
I'm not gonna lie
You mean nothin' to me
I don't care what you do
I don't care about youI don't care get a clue
Cause I don't really like you,
I dont really like you
You and your friends are dense
You dont make any sense
It's all at your expense
Cause I don't really like you,
I dont really like you
I said I dont really like you
hehs. he's acting really weird today.
but lets not talk about that.
michelle just went home
no more kaypohs =X
so evil of me. i can type whatever i want!!
sshhhhhh.
don't tell her, but she's a bit of a copycat.
don't tell arh?
okayy! thanks.
she copies me and buys all the CDs that i have.
but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
or something like that.
so i guess she thinks i have good taste in music
haha. =X as if.
today something got me and michelle laughing like retards.
hey. you know what's a pok pok geh?????
LOL.
actually i didn't know.
i had to ask someone.
pok pok geh.
that sounds soooo funny
we laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh until my stomach ached.
hee. in case you didn't know, a pok pok geh *laughs* is a.................................
ahem *coughs*
a...CHICKEN!!
haha. i'm so lame.
michelle is so mean
! ! ! !!
you know what she tell her friend???!!!
hahas.
she say
"you know...my cousin say she very cute leh!!""she just now sae to mi, 'you think i cute or nt?' hahahahaha" "then i sae no loh...""then she sae to mi 'i noe u sae i nt cute, but deep in ur heart u tink i'm cute.' "ugh. her friend laughed at me.
i didn't say i'm cute ok!!!!!
i'm the laughingstock..
so evil.
poor michelle. -.-"
yesterday we prank called junren [again]
michelle really hates him.
we got evelyn to say
'ni shi yi zi zhu' [meaning you're a pig in chinese]
and then the rest of us will create pig sounds in the background.
but that dumbo didn't pick up the phone.
ugh. we used michelle's phone...
he got hold of michelle's number
and passed it on to his friends!!
how evil is that?!
and now he plans to call michelle.
dotz.
crazy dude.
i just told junren to stop calling me dear.
he's angry with me.
wah.
but like...who cares?
i feel like such a bitch now.
stupid pok pok geh!!!!!
i hope he doesn't go and tell all his 'dense friends'.
his friends will try to convince me to stead with him.
jeez. they think it's ok to ask someone to be their girlfriend after a day of knowing her.
and then when i say 'no', they'll start bad mouthing me.
call me a heartless bitch.
ugh. then they will tell me how miserable junren is and then i'll feel guilty.
haha. i hope it's not so bad.