&Alexithymia
jolyn dislikes long profiles, they reveal too much, and where's the enigma in that? apart from that, jolyn is also an ugly monster, and if you have something against ugly people, then well, too bad.

jolyn adores music, androgynous boys, shark(boy)s, pink spiders, robots, black and red, the word 'awesome', musicians, and referring to herself as the third person, a trait she picked up from uncle goh.

&Verona



&Friends
(in no particular order)

ryan; yiling; elsia; cherie; tharsh; evelynwong; see ler1; see ler2; jumalia; kimberly; denise; dalila; weiping; nurul; shaun; kelvin; jessica; candice; grace; shyaza; chekseen; amirah; jaan; jedidah; nadzirah; juliana; aqilah; charlton; qixuan; aqila; xinyi; sili; samantha; melissa; jolene; nadia; nurul; suetfar; armeeza; joanna; melissa; sakinah; peishi; gurvin; wuyi; yingying; jennifer; dionne; peiwen; zakkiyah; azrina; estee; fiona; germaine; jiaqi; shirlynn; jacqueline; joshua; qianyun;

grouphug; ryan; postsecret; kennysia; xiaxue; levan; translation; dictionary; edison; youtube;

untold prophesy
lingyu
deborah
khairiah
cheryl
alvin


&Gracias
foto decadent ; moargh ; bias-ED.

&Wants
iPod [video], sharkb0izx 101, scene hair, a lot of clothes, tongue, navel and lip piercings, shopping spree, a million billion trillion gazillion dollars, effective weight loss, accessories, skinnies, BILL!, a lot of moshing, 69 hours in a day, more gigs! ask me and i'll tell you



yay,
Saturday, February 26 // 10:25 pm


Guess whos back, back again
Jolyn's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
Guess who's back...

feeling a tad eminem-ish today. haha. how lame can i get?

it's unfair, right? the girls who don't wanna be a singer get the best voices. and me? i can't sing. ugh. i strain to reach the high notes [unlike mariah carey, who can reach FIVE octaves, i read that somewhere. no wonder i always cover my ears when she sings]. i dreamt of being a singer ever since i was, like, seven?? hmm. so depressing. shan't talk about this.

i still remember the time when i was CRAZY about blue. today i just visited their website. and LEE RYAN IS DAMN CUTE. haha. i shall put his pic here!



cute right????? OMG. i love their songs. look at this pic. even cuter.

ugh. sorry. there's some fucking problem with photobucket. they won't lemme upload my fave lee pic. hahas. okok. you gotta see this!! very cute.
looks like i can't put it here. haha. ((: maybe next time.

here are the lyrics to emotional. i just can't get enough of it. haha.

Sometimes I get emotional
Sometimes I do some stupid things
Sometimes I say what I should just keep inside
Sometimes I'm sad, about everything
Sometimes I'm mad, and break some things
Sorry times ten, but you just got in the way
Don't give up no, running away
I won't hurt you
Sometimes I'm just a pain
And that's the way it is
That's just the way I am
Sometimes I feel like crying
Laying down and dying
That's when I need you
Laughing's always easy
But sometimes I'm just scared you'll leave me
That's when I feel,
Emotional
You say I'm just, impossible
Totally, unpredictable
I'm just a girl, get used to it
No big deal
You can't change me
Why would you try
I'm no angel, but I can make you smile
And that's the way it is
And that's just the way I am
Sometimes I feel like crying
Laying down and dying
That's when I need you
Laughing's always easy
But sometimes I’m just scared you'll leave me
That's when I feel.
Emotional
Don't give up now, running away
I won't hurt you
Sometimes I'm just a pain
And that's the way it is
That's just the way I am
Sometimes I feel like crying
Laying down and dying
That's when I need you
Laughing's always easy
But sometimes I'm just scared you'll leave me
That's when I feel
Sometimes I get,
Emotional

haha. nice song right? i LOVE it. haha.

junren is driving me up the wall. here are his smses.

"haha...dear dear...dear dear dear dear dear dear dear dear...haha..ur my only lovely dear"

[deleted this part. it was all in the past...i was stupid]

ok...haha. i haven't finish my homework. and my chinese book is still NO WHERE to be found. ugh. how am i supposed to do my homework when the book is with her? jeez. i hate it.

hope my homework will be done when i wake up tomorrow morning. haiz. someone do it for me, yah? fat hope. ok. tata. gonna start on my english homework. one LONG LONG LONG essay coming up. ugh. i rather be online/practising my singing/trying to play the guitar/sms-ing people/watching tv/etc. but i have my priorities. so BYE. if i wanna pass, i have to get offline. BYE...


R0BOT