&Alexithymia

jolyn dislikes long profiles, they reveal too much, and where's the enigma in that?
apart from that, jolyn is also an ugly monster, and if you have something against ugly people, then well, too bad.
jolyn adores music, androgynous boys, shark(boy)s, pink spiders, robots, black and red, the word 'awesome', musicians, and referring to herself as the third person, a trait she picked up from uncle goh.
&Verona
&Friends
(in no particular order)
ryan;
yiling;
elsia;
cherie;
tharsh;
evelynwong;
see ler1;
see ler2;
jumalia;
kimberly;
denise;
dalila;
weiping;
nurul;
shaun;
kelvin;
jessica;
candice;
grace;
shyaza;
chekseen;
amirah;
jaan;
jedidah;
nadzirah;
juliana;
aqilah;
charlton;
qixuan;
aqila;
xinyi;
sili;
samantha;
melissa;
jolene;
nadia;
nurul;
suetfar;
armeeza;
joanna;
melissa;
sakinah;
peishi;
gurvin;
wuyi;
yingying;
jennifer;
dionne;
peiwen;
zakkiyah;
azrina;
estee;
fiona;
germaine;
jiaqi;
shirlynn;
jacqueline;
joshua;
qianyun;
grouphug;
ryan;
postsecret;
kennysia;
xiaxue;
levan;
translation;
dictionary;
edison;
youtube;
untold prophesy
lingyu
deborah
khairiah
cheryl
alvin
&Gracias
foto decadent ;
moargh ;
bias-ED.
&Wants
iPod [video], sharkb0izx 101, scene hair, a lot of clothes, tongue, navel and lip piercings, shopping spree, a million billion trillion gazillion dollars, effective weight loss, accessories,
skinnies, BILL!, a lot of moshing, 69 hours in a day, more gigs! ask me and i'll tell you
love you
Sunday, February 20 // 3:04 pm
like the song?
it's simple plan's!
i actually wanted diana degarmo's song, but i couldn't find it..
but i guess simple plan is good enough.
i love this song..
but it doesn't sound as good as the one in the cd.
especially when you play it in your discman.
when it's extremely loud.
from the com, it doesn't sound half as appealing though....
I never could’ve seen this far
I never could’ve seen this coming
It seems like my world’s falling apart, Yeah
Why is everything so hard
I don’t think that I can deal with the things you said
It just won’t go away
In a perfect world
This could never happen
In a perfect world
You’d still be here
And it makes no sense
I could just pick up the pieces
But to you
This means nothing
Nothing at all
I used to think that I was strong
Until the day it all went wrong
I think I need a miracle to make it through, Yeah
I wish that I could bring you back
I wish that I could turn back time
Cuz I can’t let go
I just can’t find my way, Yeah
Without you I just can’t find my way
In a perfect world
This could never happen
In a perfect world
You’d still be here
And it makes no sense
I could just pick up the pieces
But to you
This means nothing
Nothing at all
I don’t know what I should do now
I don’t know where I should go
I’m still here waiting for you
I’m lost when you’re not around
I need to hold on to you
I just can’t let you go
Yeah
Yeah
In a perfect world
This could never happen
In a perfect world
You’d still be here
And it makes no sense
I could just pick up the pieces
But to you
This means nothing
Nothing at all
You feel nothing
Nothing at all
Nothing at all
10.38pm.. so late...
hahas. so bored.
junren is annoying the hell out of me.
he wants sympathy from others..
and i don't think i got any for him.
he doesn't want to talk, then he blames it on ME.
says i don't want to talk to him.
aiyo.
so sickening.
ryan and i are chatting about our dreams and nightmares.
mine is really really dumb.
i dream that i'm being suffocated.
stupid right?
the dumbest of all dreams.
so stupid!!
erm...if i'm a psychic, does that mean i will suffocate in my sleep one day?
oh no.
it's kind of scary you know..
and it's almost sunday.
on monday, i have a chinese test.
i have to study for it or i'm toast.
i hate mondays.
i hate tuesdays.
i hate wednesdays.
i hate thursdays.
i like fridays.
i LOVE saturdays.
i dread sunday cos the next day is monday.
see? i only like 2 out of 7 days.
i like friday cos i've got nothing on on that day..
i like friday cos there's no chinese! whoopee!
and i love fridays cos that's the day when i get to chat long long with tom.
well. sometimes...
saturdays cos i can sleep in, can chat, can do whatever i want.
haiz. but you're not in singapore.
so i can't chat with you...
so sad.
okok.
i'm going on and on and on.
and to think that i had blogger's block just now...
how stupid am i?
very stupid, apparently.
bye.