&Alexithymia
jolyn dislikes long profiles, they reveal too much, and where's the enigma in that? apart from that, jolyn is also an ugly monster, and if you have something against ugly people, then well, too bad.

jolyn adores music, androgynous boys, shark(boy)s, pink spiders, robots, black and red, the word 'awesome', musicians, and referring to herself as the third person, a trait she picked up from uncle goh.

&Verona



&Friends
(in no particular order)

ryan; yiling; elsia; cherie; tharsh; evelynwong; see ler1; see ler2; jumalia; kimberly; denise; dalila; weiping; nurul; shaun; kelvin; jessica; candice; grace; shyaza; chekseen; amirah; jaan; jedidah; nadzirah; juliana; aqilah; charlton; qixuan; aqila; xinyi; sili; samantha; melissa; jolene; nadia; nurul; suetfar; armeeza; joanna; melissa; sakinah; peishi; gurvin; wuyi; yingying; jennifer; dionne; peiwen; zakkiyah; azrina; estee; fiona; germaine; jiaqi; shirlynn; jacqueline; joshua; qianyun;

grouphug; ryan; postsecret; kennysia; xiaxue; levan; translation; dictionary; edison; youtube;

untold prophesy
lingyu
deborah
khairiah
cheryl
alvin


&Gracias
foto decadent ; moargh ; bias-ED.

&Wants
iPod [video], sharkb0izx 101, scene hair, a lot of clothes, tongue, navel and lip piercings, shopping spree, a million billion trillion gazillion dollars, effective weight loss, accessories, skinnies, BILL!, a lot of moshing, 69 hours in a day, more gigs! ask me and i'll tell you



because you live
Monday, January 31 // 9:30 am


Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
It's the end of the world in my mind
Then your voice pulls me back like a wake up call
I've been looking for the answer somewhere
I couldn't see that it was right there
But now I know what I didn't know
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself
When nobody else can help
Because you live
, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
It's alright, I survived, I'm alive again
Cause of you, made it through every storm
What is life, what's the use if you're killing time
I'm so glad I've found an angel
Someone who was there when all my hopes fell
I wanna fly looking in your eyes
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself
When nobody else can help
Because you live
, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
Because you live, I live
Because you live, there's a reason why
I carry on when I lose the fight
I want to give what you're giving me always

Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself
When nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself

When nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has everything I need to survive
Because you live
I live
I live


-end-

I ♥ this song sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!
omg.
guess who sang it!!
i give you THREE guesses.
well...
shan't torture you any longer...
the person is................................
[drum roll, please]
.....................................................
......................................................
Jesse McCartney!!

haha.
jesse rocks.
he was part of the 7th heaven cast.
right?
with ashlee simpson.
anyway.
the song of the day is because you live
by none other than....
JESSE MCCARTNEY!!
haha.

i just watched princess diaries 2: royal engagement.
i wonder what took me so long to watch it.
that movie rocks.
it makes me wanna get up and MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THIS WORLD.
yup.
so.
i'm gonna get up and do just that.
haha.
i wish i could be a princess like mia.
but then.
i'm happy being myself.
hurray for me!!
i think there's a screw loose in my brain.
haha.
well.
i'm gonna go.
i shall [or shall not] blog later.
x)
toodles [yup. it means bye!]

lots of love.
jolyn*


R0BOT